Gordal table olive. Eating olive from the Gordal variety of olive tree. The name Gordal (“the fat one”) is due to its shape (rounded) and to its weight (over 6 gr.) Its production area is mainly in the province of Seville (Andalusia), which is why this olive is also called “Gordal Sevillana’.
Gordal olives stuffed with Onion. The Gordal olive is a typical variety of the Southwestern Spanish, appreciated for its size and texture, these Gordal olives are hand selected one by one, pitted with great care and stuffed with onion, which makes them the perfect appetizer.
- The largest olives in the world
- A wonderfully fruity taste
- Deep jade color makes a stunning presentation on antipasta platters and martinis
- Packaged beautifully in a keepsake glass jar – 300gr
- Imported directly from Spain
For further information about price and sales contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org