These Whole Bella Di Cerignola Olives in Brine are a variety of olives that originates from the Italian region of Puglia. This big Italian green and black olive has a very meaty and crisp texture. Enjoy as a snack or as antipasti, with cured meats, cheeses, pickled vegetables and crusty bread.
- The largest olives in the world
- A wonderfully fruity taste
- Deep jade color or black makes a stunning presentation on antipasta platters and martinis
- Packaged beautifully in a keepsake glass jar – 550 gr
- Imported directly from Italy
The product contains bones.
For further information about price and sales contact us at email@example.com