Gold Green Full Moon Manzanilla Olives whole
The large, tasty olives are grown in Spain- Manzanilla olives or Manzanillo, also Manzanilla de Sevilla, originally from the area of Seville, Spain. They are great as a snack on the Tapas table, in salads and as a starter dish in e.g. Mexican and Spanish dishes or simply served as a snack along with a good red wine. The combination of natural taste of the olives blended with 24K edible gold flakes, an ingredient used by the ancient Greeks and Egyptians as a precious elixir. The final luxurious product turns any dish into a nourishing work of art.
- The largest olives in the world with 24k gold flakes
- A wonderfully fruity, mild, clean taste
- Deep jade color makes a stunning presentation on antipasta platters and martinis
- Packaged beautifully in a keepsake glass jar – 100gr
- Imported directly from Spain
For further information about price and sales contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org