These Terms and Conditions (referred to as Terms) describe how operates its website “www.mories.org”. These Terms are designed to help our visitors, members, affiliates, advocates, subscribers, supporters and/or volunteers to understand the purpose of the website. You may come across references or affiliates links to other websites, however these Terms and Conditions are only applicable to this website.
We recommend that you read, save or download these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and using our website (www.mories.org) or Privacy Policies of any third-party websites, websites or services that you visit.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact email@example.com
- Your access and use of www.mories.org is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access our website.
- By accessing www.mories.org, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access or use the website.
- Mories may change these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time and take notice of any changes. Your continued use of the website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third-party.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Use of the website and its content does not transfer or otherwise grant to any user any right or interest in Mories Intellectual Property Rights or any Intellectual Property Rights owned by third-party.
- Commercial use or publication of the content on the website is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Mories. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions confer any license to use any content on the website.
- Pages from the website may be printed or copied for personal use only. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged. You must not modify the content or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
- Some images, texts or videos have been published on the website with the permission of the relevant third-party copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these photos or videos).
Links to Third-Parties
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites, blogs, websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Mories
- Mories has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites, website or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Mories shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites, websites or services.
- In no event, shall Mories or its third-party service providers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials
- These Terms also
apply to following third-parties’ platform, we use:
- Google AdSense, Google Analytics with Anonymized IP, Piwik, Twitter Ads Conversion and WordPress Stats for developing user data for advertising communication purposes by tracking interaction with our content and ads.
- Amazon Smile for donation affiliation by reaching out potential contributors looking to contribute to a cause.
- MailChimp for maintaining regular contact with our subscribers.
- PayPal and Stripe for handling payments, offering secure and faster payment gateways.
- AddThis, ShareThis, Buffer, Facebook Like, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest “Pin It”, YouTube, Hootsuite and Twitter Tweet for buttons and social widgets to curate, display and distribute rich media content.
- SurveyMonkey for organisational surveys/questionnaires to increase brand identity, value and equity.
- AdWords Remarketing, Facebook Custom Audience, Facebook Remarketing, Remarketing through Google Analytics, Twitter Remarketing for remarketing and behavioural retargeting.
- Feedburner and FeedPress for RSS feed distribution.
- Akismet for SPAM protection.
- Mories takes no responsibility for the content owned and operated by third-party websites and has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other website does not mean that the Website approves of or endorses any other third-party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any website owned or operated by third-parties.
- To access and use our website, you must comply with these Terms and Conditions and, in particular, the content standards below:
- You warrant that with these Terms and Conditions, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty (meaning that you must reimburse us for any costs we incur as a result of your breaching those standards).
- Any communication or material that you transmit, or submit via using our webform including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third-party, for the content or accuracy of any materials submitted by you or any other user of our website.
- Permission is granted to download the copy of the materials Mories website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, under this license you may not:
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Remove Mories watermark, any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the new data protection regulations (GDPR) which come into effect on 25 May 2018.
- Any claim relating to Mories shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- By continuing to access and use our website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop accessing and using Mories. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our contact information can also be found:
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org