The large, tasty olives are grown in northeastern Greece, on the Chalkidiki Peninsula, which has also named the variety. Chalkidiki olives are great as a snack on the Tapas table, in salads and as a starter dish in e.g. Mexican and Greek dishes or simply served as a snack along with a good red wine.
- The largest olives in the world
- A wonderfully fruity, mild, clean taste
- Deep jade color makes a stunning presentation on antipasta platters and martinis
- Packaged beautifully in a keepsake glass jar – 370ml
- Imported directly from Greece
The product contains pits.
For further information about price and sales contact us at email@example.com