Felicetti Spaghetti Il CappelliMonograno, a unique organic grown wheat variety made with attention to varietal and terroir. Undoubtedly one of the best pasta Italy produces. A must-have for connoisseurs…
- Varietal: Made with a rare strain of durum wheat discovered at the turn of the last century by one of Italy’s greatest scientists: “Senatore Raffaele Cappelli”.
- Terroir: Grown on organic farms in Puglia for optimum flavour, recreating the wholesome taste of bygone years. Ground fresh each morning for that day’s production and combined with nearby pristine Dolomite mountain spring water for a singularly aromatic and flavourful pasta.
- Aroma profile: Raw, its aroma is a sunny summer day in a hay meadow.
- Cooked, it exudes the fragrances of farm fresh milk and creamy mashed potatoes with a hint of roasted chestnuts.
- Taste profile: Sweet buttery breadcrumbs with a final lovely note of sea salt. Toothsome and lively.
- “Cappelli” wheat. 100 percent organic, ground fresh daily, non-GMO, and Kosher.
Ingredients: Il Cappelli Organic durum whole wheat semolina, water.
For further information about price and sales contact us at email@example.com