The large, tasty olives are grown in Spain- Manzanilla olives or Manzanillo, also Manzanilla de Sevilla, originally from the area of Seville, Spain. They are great as a snack on the Tapas table, in salads and as a starter dish in e.g. Mexican and Spanish dishes or simply served as a snack along with a good red wine.
The Manzanilla Olives are made, exclusively, with the best selection of the best olives of its kind. Being a gourmet product, sold worldwide for its excellent quality and flavor, these olives are the ideal snack for eating as an appetizer, along with onions, pickles, chips and even cheese.
- The largest olives in the world
- A wonderfully fruity, mild, clean taste
- Deep jade color makes a stunning presentation on antipasta platters and martinis
- Packaged beautifully in a keepsake glass jar – 300gr
- Imported directly from Spain
For further information about price and sales contact us at email@example.com