Make an easy tomato-less pizza in minutes using a ciabatta bread mix. No need to knead, or leave to rise, so you can enjoy homemade pizza in the week in under an hour. This vegetarian recipe has new potatoes, green olives and taleggio for toppings.
- onion 1 large, halved and sliced
- garlic 1 clove, crushed
- olive oil
- fat green olives 16, pitted and quartered
- new potatoes 300g, thinly sliced
- ciabatta bread mix 500g
- taleggio 150g, sliced
- STEP 1Cook the onion and garlic in a little olive oil for about 10 minutes until really softened then stir in the olives. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender and drain well. Mix with the onions and season.
- STEP 2Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Make up the bread or pizza mix, roll out to 4 pizzas and put on 1 or 2 large oiled baking sheets. Top with the potato mix, slices of cheese and olives, drizzle with a little more olive oil and bake for 15 minutes until puffed and golden.