Cups – Metric
- ▢ 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- ▢ 2 cups cornflakes
- ▢ 7 oz chocolate, chopped or 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix cornflakes and almonds together. Set aside. Cover one large or two smaller baking sheets with parchment or wax paper (make sure they fit in your fridge).
- Melt 3/4 of the chocolate (chips) in the microwave or in a stainless steel bowl over a pot of simmering water. When chocolate is melted take off heat and stir in remaining chocolate until completely melted.
- Pour over almond cornflakes mixture and carefully stir with a rubber spatula until everything is coated.
- Use two teaspoons to make little heaps on the baking sheet until you used up all the mixture.
- Chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes or in a cold and dry place for about 3 hours until chocolate has completely dried. Store in an airtight container in a dry and cool place.