Honey from fir trees, also known as fir honey, can not be considered classic but it is a high class honey and is worth a try. It has woody aroma and unique flavor. The texture is thicker than usual, with a strong amber color. Finally, its excellent quality makes it very healthy and rich in minerals and trace elements. Offer it now to your loved ones in the new gift box!
ELAWON’s purpose is to produce and deliver products with authentic Greek flavors as it was 3500 years before. The company also tries to show the Mediterranean diet, while trying to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
One of the treasures of Greek nature. One of the best classes of honey, from the firs of Parnon.
Color: Honey with a distinct color.
Aroma – Taste: Not strong, but with a very balanced sweetness.
Nutritional Value & Beneficial Properties:
- antiseptic action at the level of the respiratory system
- acts against bad breath,
- gastroenterology balance,
- helps better digestion of sugars by the human body.
- Crystallization: Due to its low glucose content (below 30%) it never crystallizes.
- Basic Ingredients: Rich in potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron etc
The products is 280gr.
For further information about price and sales contact us at email@example.com