The large, tasty olives are grown in Spain- Manzanilla olives or Manzanillo, also Manzanilla de Sevilla, originally from the area of Seville, Spain. They are great as a snack on the Tapas table, in salads and as a starter dish in e.g. Mexican and Spanish dishes or simply served as a snack along with a good red wine.
Manzanilla olives with garlic and rosemary. The Manzanilla olive is a typical variety of the Southwestern Spanish, appreciated for its flavor and texture, these manzanilla olives are hand selected one by one, seasoned with much care with garlic and rosemary locally produced, which makes them the perfect appetizer.
- The largest olives in the world
- A wonderfully fruity, mild, clean taste
- Deep jade color makes a stunning presentation on antipasta platters and martinis
- Packaged beautifully in a keepsake glass jar – 300gr
- Imported directly from Spain
For further information about price and sales contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org