Classification: Ouzo with Protected Geographical Indication Tirnavos
Country of origin: Greece
Alcohol content : 40%
Distillation and aging process: The copper boiler (capacity of 1000 liters) is filled with alcohol grain source, water, and 13 carefully selected fragrant seeds and herbs such as anise seeds, nutmeg, cinnamon, chamomile etc.
These ingredients are then distilled. During the distillation we remove the first and last parts and we keep the heart, which is then diluted with the addition of water, alcohol, and sugar giving us Ouzo of the highest quality.
This final product is then filtered and placed in stainless steel tanks for about 2 weeks, in order to assimilate the entire mixture.
The Ouzo is then filtered once again before being bottled automatically in glass bottles, which are placed in carton boxes ready for distribution.
It should be noted that the Government Chemistry Laboratory supervises each distillation that is performed.
- Color: bright water-white
- Nose: Anise seeds aroma in combination with cinnamon, nutmeg, coriander and other Mediterranean aromas.
- Palate: Rich natural taste result from the blending of 13 fragrant seeds and herbs during the distillation process, such as dill, anise, cinnamon, nutmeg, etc
Pairings: It perfectly accompanies seafood appetizers and fried foods with intense flavor
Serving temperature: Cool with the addition of cold water or ice cubes
- Silver medal – IWSC (International Wine & Spirit Competition) 2008
- Gold medal – IWSC (International Wine & Spirit Competition) 2009
- Gold medal – TERRAVINO (Mediterranean International Wine & Spirit Challenge) 2010
The product is available in bottles of 50ml, 200ml, 500ml, 750ml, 1000ml, 2000ml.
Gift box available for all sizes.
For further information about price and sales contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org