Frantoio Muraglia – A Five Generations Story
I DO IT IN MY WAY. I’VE BEEN THAT WAY SINCE I WAS LITTLE. WHAT I DID AND HOW I DID IT WAS NOBODY’S BUSINESS BUT MY OWN.
Frantoio Muraglia Story
Frantoio Muraglia was born in Andria, capital of the Apulia oil region, five generations ago, but our real family patriarch has watched the seasons come and go for no fewer than 450 years – a majestic coratina olive-tree, a native cultivar whose wealth of polyphenols is almost unmatched among the 538 classified Italian varieties. Our history as oil producers begins with this green giant that stands tall over our olive groves – some 40 hectares in the uplands of Murgia. It was Savino Muraglia senior who bought this tree to press its olives for oil, defying all those who told him there was no fortune to be made from land and olives. As to who had the right of it, only time will tell!
Frantoio Muraglia – Magnum Ceramic Jar – Intense Fruity – Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil – High Quality
Imagine 1,500 ml of extra virgin olive oil in the center of your table…
With its powerful, dramatic presence, the Magnum is a striking example of our company’s iconic ceramic jar.
Apulian pottery safeguards all the consistency, colour, flavour and aroma of 1,500 ml of extra virgin olive oil. Each Magnum is modeled and painted by hand by master potters from Apulia.
Each Magnum Jar is protected by a wooden box, perfect for a gift of distinction.
Available in Intense Fruity and Medium Fruity oil varieties.This award-winning Italian olive oil is produced in Northern Apulia. It is a robust, peppery oil with notes of artichoke and fennel. The family story behind the olive oil is just as intriguing and compelling as the flavor profile.
Intense fruity, Medium fruity
Blue, Green, Orange, Rainbow
* At once ELEGANT and whimsical, our beautiful collectible HANDMADE ceramic bottles are as pleasing to the eye as their contents are sure to be to the tongue, moving with effortless elegance from stove-top to table-top. The iconic COLLECTIBLE Muraglia ceramic bottles are entirely handmade by artisans in Puglia (Apulia) who deploy their skills in shaping the clay, kiln-firing and then painting the resulting vessels entirely by hand
* The AWARD WINNING premium gourmet Italian extra virgin olive oil EVOO is made exclusively from the prized Peranzana olives, selected and processed using the traditional method of FIRST COLD PRESSING. Extra virgin olive oil from Antico Frantoio Muraglia is certified 100% Made in Italy
* Two great Italian traditions have come together in these beautiful STYLISH colorful handmade ceramic pottery bottles by Frantoio Muraglia: an extraordinary gourmet PREMIUM olive oil and a UNIQUE stunning piece of Italian kitchen decor
* With over FIVE generations of olive oil producing history, the Muraglia family still follows the traditions and processes first established by Nonno Savino all those years ago in Andria, grinding the olives no longer than 24 hours after harvesting them before COLD PRESSING them into batches of silky olive oil perfection with a very LOW ACIDITY
* Incomparable consistency, color,FLAVOR and aroma. Extra virgin olive oil EVOO from Antico Frantoio Muraglia is certified 100% Made in Italy. Each bottled is a unique Collectible Italian kitchen art design piece. A beautiful Italian FOOD GIFT for all foodies and for every occasion
For wholesales, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org