Nectar and chestnut honeydews are condensed into a jar. Chestnut honey originates in Taygetus and Parnonas (Kosmas), the sacred mountain of Saturn which is replete with fir and chestnut herbs. However it is not renown to many people.
Color: Various shades of brown, from light brown to dark or even black, since it is made of honeydews.
Aroma – Flavor: Vivid aroma. Unique, intense flavor with bitter and sharp aftertaste.
Nutritional value & other qualitative characteristics:
- with antibiotic proprieties against staphylococcus, intestinal and stomach bacteria
- with disinfectant and healing proprieties, beneficial for the urinary system.
- steps up the circulation and could help in some cases of dysentery.
- boosts the mental activity
- beneficial during pregnancy
Crystallization: Chestnut honey is crystallized slowly, in 1-2 years.
Calorific value: 15gr of chestnut honey contain 53 calories.
Main ingredients: Rich in micronutrients and amino acids, potassium, magnesium, manganese, barium, fructose and tannins (due to the nut tree). Contains lots of minerals.
More varieties of the product line are available.
For further information about price and sales contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org